Oahu Pics from 4-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing & Beautiful, Lisa. I just love your artistic work. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

Ed.

:blush: very sweet of you Ed...thank you :blush:

78.gif

A very nice collection of photos Lisa.

I like your collection/sound/pics. Great job!

Thank you...I just wish there was a way to post a slide show without losing so much quality in the pics....

@TSBHH - I am finding that taking pictures, during a feeding frenzy, of the fish that are usually too fast for my camera....it's the only way I'm gonna get em :)

That presentation was wonderful, Lisa. I especially liked the closeup of the eagle ray's face.

BTW, the music was an excellent choice. Being Scottish and Irish, I naturally love the Celtic tunes.

it was an amazing experience! Usually they shy away when you approach...this fella was HUGE! as you can tell by the size of its eye....anyway I took a couple of pics, but the lighting was off. He shyed a bit so I left him alone and went my merry way. A wee bit later he came next to me...really close, touching distance and just hung out with me...sooooo cool :D

Glad you like the music...when you listen to the text, it almost matches (in a way) the pictures...lucky :D

Sounds like he wanted his pic taken, even smiled for you. Very nice shot.

That music reminds me of the soundtrack from Titanic. Beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom