Oahu Dive Ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My girlfriend is heading to Oahu for a little family vacation and she's wanting to get a dive in while out there(I'm jealous). Can anyone recommend a good dive operation in Oahu? She'd be going in and likely be instabuddying with whomever... She's probably got about 20 dives this year, close to 50 total. She's cautious, but comfortable in the water.

She's bringing snorkel equipment and will also need to rent equipment.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Get in touch with Gabe Scotti he's on the board here as scottitheduck. He has his own business and will set up dives with her based on what she wants to die. I dove with him a few days last fall and was very happy with the diving. You won't be disappointed.

Gabe is very good, I sent my girlfriend to him for her OW class and I'm picky about instructors.

Island Divers Hawaii is another good operation, and they run both morning and afternoon boats, for either the lazy or the addicted.

I will also chip in for Ocean Concepts. Their boat launches out of Waianae, but they provide a shuttle from Waikiki and the west side of Oahu has some amazing diving. Of course, Gabe could be able to get her out to the west side as well.

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom