O2 Clean and Service Tech Courses - Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamaicanMon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have what I think should be easy questions to answer but I keep getting mixed responses depending on who I ask and I'm hoping there is a Poseidon person still floating around here.

First, a number of years ago I purchased a set of Xstream Deeps. I use them for sidemount and I love them. My diving has been evolving and I'm now at a point where I need to alter my gear. I was wondering is it possible for a properly trained Poseidon Service Tech to O2 Clean my Xstream Deep regulators so that I can use them with O2 Greater than 40%?

Secondly, does anyone know who I could reach out to about the possibility of taking a service tech course in Canada?

Not sure where you are located in Canada but Dean at the dive academy in Oakville does all the servicing for my three sets. He has always been strait forward with me about what is or is not possible and given me really good service

Back
Top Bottom