O ring Dinn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
the o ring on end of apeks atx 200 dinn anyone now wear i can get one my stuff O 2 cleans if that makes difference was told think this size
112 .487 .103 DIN fitting
anyone now for sure also and can they be ordered online as the three shops I went to today don't have.

medic13:
the o ring on end of apeks atx 200 dinn anyone now wear i can get one my stuff O 2 cleans if that makes difference was told think this size
anyone now for sure also and can they be ordered online as the three shops I went to today don't have.

If your reg isn't used for O2 mixes above 40%, it probably doesn't matter what material the oring is made of...Are you using it as a deco reg?

As for size, I just looked at my first atage service kit and it didn't list sizes...it only lists the Apex part number....Sorry!

medic13:

The key number is 112 - that's a standard o-ring size specification. You could call just about any seal distributor and they should have them in stock. Make sure you get a Viton o-ring so it's O2 compatible.

apeks part number LOL even my apeks dealer didnt have one he's out has some ordered so still with out O ring , no used for nitrox 28-32% mainly but tanksand regulators cleaned for 100% O2 .

medic13:
apeks part number LOL even my apeks dealer didnt have one he's out has some ordered so still with out O ring , no used for nitrox 28-32% mainly but tanksand regulators cleaned for 100% O2 .

So, you must be filling at places that do partial pressure fills...If you are filling at places that fill using continuous blending, they may not be hyperfiltering their air, making the O2 clean tank, no longer clean after their fill....

I've run into this, and now just fill at places doing continuous blending, just to save the hassles....I'm going to be learning how to O2 clean things myself, and hope to do so within the next few months...

O2 cleaning a reg. is probably only necessary for mixes above 40 percent O2, but do whatever you are comfortable with...and what you have the cash for.

Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom