O-ring difference Nitrox vs Standard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just use viton o-rings. Technically on a save a dive kit the only o-ring you care about being O2 clean is the yoke face o-ring and only if they're partial pressure blending. Unless you're doing staged deco then none of them have to be viton.

While I applaud you for trying to support your LDS, I struggle with spending 2x as much...

just use viton o-rings. Technically on a save a dive kit the only o-ring you care about being O2 clean is the yoke face o-ring and only if they're partial pressure blending. Unless you're doing staged deco then none of them have to be viton.

While I applaud you for trying to support your LDS, I struggle with spending 2x as much...
I hear you on the cost, but I make a living building cool stuff from reclaimed materials. People can buy their tables from Restoration Hardware, or me. My company has been booked 5 months out for years. I have a dozen people working for me. They own homes and have kids, I help make that possible. I like to support local small business and will gladly pay a little more for the resources they bring. If all the local shops go away, then what do you do when you need THAT piece right before your trip? But thank you for the answer to the rings!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom