NW Arkansas Longtime Listener, 1st time caller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWA395

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just saying hello from NWA. Original Certification was from NASDS, and after many years out of the game, re-cert through PADI.

I appreciate the board and have been lurking for quite a while. Figured it was time to join

Good to hear from you. I lived in Arkansas many years ago, back before I got into diving. I see a number of 'Arkies' (I am not calling them 'Arkansans') on the forum.

Richard.

Welcome. And good to see another AR diver on the forum.

Welcome 395 from a fellow NWArkansan! I look forward to chatting and/or diving with you in the near future! Are you a native or are you new to the area?

And Richard - I was just thinking about the number of recently joined folks from this area - wonder if it is time for someone to start up a local diving club?

Welcome 395 from a fellow NWArkansan! I look forward to chatting and/or diving with you in the near future! Are you a native or are you new to the area?

And Richard - I was just thinking about the number of recently joined folks from this area - wonder if it is time for someone to start up a local diving club?

Not native to AR, but not new to the area either. Back into diving after a hiatus of life.

Hello from another Northwest Arkansan!

CoasterFreak, if somebody does decide to start up a diving club around here, count me in!

Welcome. I dove with some folks in Greers Ferry and I have one short dip in Beaver (long story, short dive). I lived in Dallas for a while and use to come up to the Hot Springs/Ouachita area before diving. I'd love to jump in with some local divers and get in Ouachita this summer.

Back
Top Bottom