Nusa Lembongan dive shop recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SRWOwl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Diving in Nusa in early August, see plenty of operators but I’m curious if anyone has any experience with any of them. Have 6 days in Bali and want to make sure I get a good trip in

I have dived with Scuba Center Asia (2017)

Besides the well run business, an example of their commitment to the place is that they provide a local lunch between dives, to help support the local community. This is served in 'tupperwear' style containers that can be reused (no single use plastic!)

They also engage with diving practices that are considerate to the marine life (eg. make strong emphasis on how watch, and not chase, a manta)

The location of the shop is also on the quieter section of the island, and there are ferries that take you directly to that side of the beach.

Let me know if you would like more details.

Another recommendation for Scuba Center Asia - Bas and Kim run a great operation.

(Shouldn't this thread be in the Indonesia sub-forum BTW?)

Last year i did stay in 2Fish for a week. The people where nice the food was good and the diving was fun.

Then again i’m easily pleased, if there is water to dive i’ll Have a great time.

I'm a big fan of Legend Diving.

Isa and Ricardo have great gear, solid staff, and are always top notch professionals.

We went diving with World Diving and had a great experience. Almost went with Dive Concepts too, but didn't get a good vibe from them so cancelled and stayed with World Diving.

Back
Top Bottom