Nuevo Vallarta Tours? (near Puerto Vallarta)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beesknees

New
Reaction score
Hello! I am traveling to San Pancho/San Francisco near (north of) Puerto Vallarta the last week in May 2008. Our group will have scuba divers and snorkelers and would like to go to the Marietas Islands for a day. In my online research, I came across "Nuevo Vallarta Tours" as a possibility for this trip. I tried searching scubaboard for information on this operator, but haven't come up with anything. Can anyone give me some information on this operator - how big are their dive trips, are they safe and reputable? Do they just farm out to other dive operators? From all the tours they offer on their website, it's a little confusing. Would any of the dive operators I've seen recommended on scubaboard - Pacific Scuba, Twin Dolphins, Local Divers, PV Scuba do a combo snorkel and scuba trip?

We could probably book the whole boat with our group. Is there a discount for this?

Is Vallarta Under Sea the same company as Pacific Scuba?

Here is the website for Nuevo Vallarta Tours:

Nuevo Vallarta Scuba Diving - Save Here!

Any info about them would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Vallarta undersea, PV Scuba, twin dolphins and Pacific Scuba share the same phylosophy...
Hate catlle boats. All have very good boats and great service, all of them has a wide knowledge of the local diving and care more for safety and fun. I won't recommend Chicos or Vallarta Adventures, they care more about money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom