Nudis at Dibba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mariozi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The H.A.B. almost dissipated, still hanging around in some places and threatening to come back... it killed a good deal of our corals, sent most of the fish away but in return gave us a festival of slugs, all pics taken with Nikon D300 + old 105mm in MDX-D300 housing w/ 2 YS110 in manual mode:

3247615150_25cff41815.jpg

3246785983_a1938456df.jpg

3247614354_64e0ebe798.jpg

3247614010_e9af6041f3.jpg

3247613696_071603d0f8.jpg

Very nice! I like the first and fourth best.

Nice one pal! What were the water temps like? How far is this out of Dubai?

It's 1h drive from home, maybe 1:30h from most hotels in Dubai since I live 25min from the city center.
Well I don't know the temp, but I dive with a surfing wetsuit (long) from RipCurl, the very thin neoprene ones.

Awesome....I may be coming by for a few days en route to Sharm El Sheik late March....if you have time, I would love to go diving with you....

My pleasure. Just send me an e-mail with the dates as soon as you can, I have to ask for days off before the 10th of Feb. Would be great!

Sure thing pal....would you be interested in coming to Sharm for some fun dives?

I would, but I am coming back from Rio on leave on the 5th, so I think I will need to work a bit for a change.

Great pics thanks for sharing :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom