Nudibranch Lovers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T

That's fabulous.

How did you get it to crawl onto the mirror?
I wafted it off the rock it was on, then caught it with my stage. After photographing it, I slid it back to where I found it. At no time did I touch it.
Photoshopped?
Of course. Nearly every photo you see online or in books/magazines are Photoshopped. I removed the backscatter.

I certainly didn't question that you touched. I knew that you would not do that.

Of course. Nearly every photo you see online or in books/magazines are Photoshopped. I removed the backscatter.

I was just referring to @chillyinCanada question of “how you got it to crawl onto a mirror?” bit, which is certainly didn’t happen unless you photoshopped it, in comparison to what @Wisnu posted in post 871.

Your nudi pictures do look beautiful though, way better than my GoPro can do and any nudi pictures I have seen in SB. I think your nudi pictures are the best ones I have seen here. 👍👍👍

I had a wonderful dock dive yesterday. Visibility was ten feet.
1683836133634.png

1683836163397.png

1683836194495.png

Antiopella barbarensis

1683836242851.png

Geitodoris heathi

1683836294843.png

Apata pricei

Back
Top Bottom