Nudibranch and small creature ID resources

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stepfen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
After a recent trip to Raja Ampat I have about 10-15 pictures of nudibranches and other strange looking small creatures and I am looking for their ID. Most (if not all) look pretty common i.e. nothing too rare I think.
I have another trip to Ambon soon so I'm pretty sure I will have more such pictures.

I've seen several places (including SB) were I could upload them asking for ID but due to their number and for the shake of learning things, I'd prefer to try first myself - they seem pretty easy/common anyway.

As a totally newbie are there any guides/resources where I can start with?
Preferably online/electronic and free if possible.

Thanks a lot

PS: I am not sure this is the right place to for this thread - if not please advice me where to move it - thanks

Go to Nudibranch.com.au and check out the app that best suits the region. Then purchase from the app store.

Thanks a lot. I've got them all but one flat worm. I'll ask about it at a dedicated Facebook group
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom