Nuclear power plant in Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I turned 18, I got a letter from the Philippines government asking me to renounce my US citizenship and come back. It was a good chuckle.

I can hardly believe it, but you appear to have proof.
Tip of an iceberg!
Plenty on line if you care to look for them.
http://documents1.worldbank.org/cur...338/pdf/283740WBI0Case0study0pcij1estrada.pdf

I have travelled regularly to Philippines since 1993.
Huge population of Filipino workers in HK.

Filipinos in Hong Kong - Wikipedia

Why domestic workers are the unsung heroes of Hong Kong's coronavirus crisis | Hong Kong Free Press HKFP

Some households in HK just would not function without them.

Hong Kong chortles over Carrie Lam toilet paper hunt
Such a incompetent person is taking charge of HK.

I have worked with many Filipinos here in the Middle East since 1986, the Middle East wouldn't run without them either.

However the domestic servants in this area are treated very poorly for the best part of it, whether they be Filipinos, Indonesians and other third world nationals, such is the way this part of the world works, it's a disgrace.

I am happy to say though that the last four companies I have worked for in Dubai, my Filipino staff are paid on merit and for what they can do irrespective of what passport they hold, and that's the way it should be.

However the domestic servants in this area are treated very poorly for the best part of it, whether they be Filipinos, Indonesians and other third world nationals, such is the way this part of the world works, it's a disgrace.

I am convinced Qatar was chosen to hold the World Cup in 2022 was only due to the disgraced sepp blatter and his cronies.

am convinced Qatar was chosen to hold the World Cup in 2022 was only due to the disgraced sepp blatter.

for sure a lot of $$ moved around on that deal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom