now this might make them pause

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They care when I surface with my flare gun loaded, cocked, and with just the right lead off their bow. First one across, the second spot on ...

I can't begin to count the number of times I have yelled at idiots in boats for driving right up to a dive flag and start messing with it. When I have had my flag messed with I wish I could come up with a 12Ga bangstick to their engine compartment.

I have stopped using flags most of time because it creates more of a hazard than to not have one.

Or an old hornet nest attached your flagpole.

I can't begin to count the number of times I have yelled at idiots in boats for driving right up to a dive flag and start messing with it. When I have had my flag messed with I wish I could come up with a 12Ga bangstick to their engine compartment.

I have stopped using flags most of time because it creates more of a hazard than to not have one.
Good point. But I would guess some places (like apparently N.J.?) wouldn't like your idea, realistic as it is....

Funny...but here it would attract every Florida Man hold ma beer with jet ski, john boat, and glastron tri-hull within range.
Yes, I saw a couple of guys in a jon boat and mud motor out there.
I love this state.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom