Now I've seen everything...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-sass

Wreckmaniac Extrordinaire
Reaction score
Do you suppose the glorious Macaws in our SB header would be caught dead wearing these ???

It just goes to show - there's a market for anything...

Scuba-sass :)

HEY....wait until you get old like the rest of us and have to wear Depends.....youll not laught any more!!!

just kidding....i dont wear depends....i have a great shop vac

It AIN'T enough that we screw up our own lives with the rediculous things we buy but we have to drag pets into such silliness.

Clothes are a curse on mankind. I say let the animals run naked.

Speaking from a bird owner's point of view I can understand the motivation behind (no pun intended :wink: ) these; birds are messy! I only have cocktiels but boy, after they have spent the afternoon flying free in the living room there is definately cleaning to do.

However, I can't ever imagine subjecting them to a birdie diaper. I think it's presumptuous of us to think we can try and adjust animals to our way of life just for our convenience; it's bad enough we cage them (yes, myself included; my family seems to be a home for wayward animals, we can never say no to someone who asks if we can take another in).

"Safely travel with your feathered friends
without fear of messy surprises!
Convenient! Comfy! Colorful! "

[red]Convenient[/red]?
Maybe for you, you ain't gotta waddle around with a LOAD in your shorts that resembles yesterdays Lunch!

[red]Comfy[/red]?
Uh hu, Yep, I like to sit in a pile of my own "Droppings" daily when I can, or at least twice a week for sure!

[red]Colorful[/red]?
OK, now you're just being gross!!!

KN

=-)

Back
Top Bottom