November diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ATL -> CZM is $404, direct of Delta for select dates. How's the diving at the end of November? I saw on @Christi 's chart that there can be port closures due to Nortes. Let me know, please!

I was there at the end of November and it was fine (well, great actually) but then we headed over to Isla Mujeres and froze during the SI on one of those days when the port was opened just in time to go diving. It was a bit cloudy much of the time (both places) and I always get better-looking videos when it's sunny :)

I was there at the end of November and it was fine (well, great actually) but then we headed over to Isla Mujeres and froze during the SI on one of those days when the port was opened just in time to go diving. It was a bit cloudy much of the time (both places) and I always get better-looking videos when it's sunny :)

Good viz? How were the currents? I'm guessing the air temps on Coz were ok. I appreciate the feedback.

ATL -> CZM is $404, direct of Delta for select dates. How's the diving at the end of November? I saw on @Christi 's chart that there can be port closures due to Nortes. Let me know, please!

Wow how did you ever come across that price? I didn’t believe you and had to go look for myself. If I were you I’d jump on that price. I’ve never seen it that low in the last 5 or so years.

And how is that the main cabin price is lower than the basic economy priced seat of $520?? That looks like an error. If I weren’t headed somewhere else already in November I’d be headed to Coz.

And only 30,000 in Skymiles for that week! I’m so jealous of your find.

And only 30,000 in Skymiles for that week! I’m so jealous of your find.

I got 26,000 miles for my last trip a couple of weeks ago. That's when prices were over $800. That's when I really like using miles.

Hmm I’ve always seen matching increases in prices and Skymiles. I’m looking at the wrong weeks I guess.

Wow how did you ever come across that price? I didn’t believe you and had to go look for myself. If I were you I’d jump on that price. I’ve never seen it that low in the last 5 or so years.

And how is that the main cabin price is lower than the basic economy priced seat of $520?? That looks like an error. If I weren’t headed somewhere else already in November I’d be headed to Coz.

I took your advice and jumped on it. The main cabin vs basic price cracked me up, too. I guess I need to start up a Nov Roll Call.

Hmm I’ve always seen matching increases in prices and Skymiles. I’m looking at the wrong weeks I guess.

Play with dates. Be flexible. If I had gone over Memorial Day, and saved a day of vacation, it was 35,000 mile (not bad). By looking at flexible dates, I was able to go a week later and save 9,000 miles. I was lucky that those dates matched up with my diving buddy and his daughter. Too bad they had to pay for their tickets.

Back
Top Bottom