November diving suggestions??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alisonjones

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I want to book a week of warm water diving over Thanksgiving. Need great diving in small groups, no/few insects, nice accommodations (I prefer resorts, but I love a bargain!). Cozumel is a reliable standby for all these things. Can anyone suggest alternatives to consider? Or should I just book Coz and call it a day? Thanks so much!

I want to book a week of warm water diving over Thanksgiving. Need great diving in small groups, no/few insects, nice accommodations (I prefer resorts, but I love a bargain!). Cozumel is a reliable standby for all these things. Can anyone suggest alternatives to consider? Or should I just book Coz and call it a day? Thanks so much!

Check out Little Cayman Resort and Brac Reef Resort. I think they would both meet you needs. But being Thanksgiving is only a month away, you had better start booking now, if there are any rooms left (there might be with economy being so slow). :D Look at www.caradonna.com and Caribbean Dive Island Vacations at Bay Adventures to see where there are any specials. YOu might want to give them a call and see what they suggest. Also, be sure you can get a flight!

Or think about a liveaboard! You might can find an opening but no guarantees on such short notice. Great diving, small groups, no bugs.... Not as cheap as Cozumel but more diving and less trouble since you don't have to drag gear back and forth each day, you eat and sleep right over the dive sites. :D

Back
Top Bottom