Nov. 2 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
site.jpg

cuttlefish.jpg

frogfish.jpg

crab.jpg

hermit.jpg

urchin.jpg

What is that on the urchin? The detail on these pictures is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

I think these are some of your best ever ! I always look forward to your pics !

No idea where Bohol is, but didn't a big typhoon just go through the Philippines? Were you affected?

No idea where Bohol is, but didn't a big typhoon just go through the Philippines? Were you affected?

Four typhoons in four weeks. None hit Bohol directly. Lots of rain from one of them but no damage. I am in the central Philippines. Luzon suffered the most damage.

My goodness Jim, each set of pics you post blow me away even more that the last. These again, are sensational.

How much do you know about Urchin identification? Do you know which species this is that you posted here? I've struggled a bit recently with Echinothrix calamaris and Diadema savignyi and I would think this one of yours would be one of these as well - but I'd love to know how to tell the two apart.

My goodness Jim, each set of pics you post blow me away even more that the last. These again, are sensational.

How much do you know about Urchin identification? Do you know which species this is that you posted here? I've struggled a bit recently with Echinothrix calamaris and Diadema savignyi and I would think this one of yours would be one of these as well - but I'd love to know how to tell the two apart.

Well Blow Me Down!! Interesting. I never thought about what that hole in the top of the shell linked up to. Now I know. Like I said, the detail on these are excellent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom