Nov 10th Drysuit Demo at Martha's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Martha's is staying open a little longer this year. On November 10th, Whites will be having a dry suit demo on the 10th. What better way to decide to try a dry suit than to try it in a real diving environment.

If you are planning on going to the demo or just to dive, you can pick up your admission card from Better Diver for $20.00 in advance.

If you are not in Huntsville, or you cant stop by the store, PM me or call 256-326-9053 and we will mail the admission cards to you.

Better Diver will be there as well. We have some students to finish up.

Britt,

are you a Whites Dealer now?

No, but we are the Martha's Quarry Admission dealer for North Alabama. I spoke to Dive Rite and Whites about advertising the Whites demo days on our site and other places such as here. There are no issues from either of them. Thankfully, most manufacturers aren't too picky about things that keep divers diving.

My interests in this is simple, I want people to dive and so we sell admissions for Martha's for anyone wanting to go there to dive, and if anyone wants to try a drysuit in an open water environment so they can find out how it really works at depth, keeps them warm and dry, and allows them to keep diving all year, I am happy.

If they come to Better Diver when they get ready to decide which drysuit to buy, I will try to get them the best deal possible from my manufacturers for what they want and need.

Its all about the diving. :scubadive

No, but we are the Martha's Quarry Admission dealer for North Alabama.

[snip]

My interests in this is simple, I want people to dive and so we sell admissions for Martha's for anyone wanting to go there to dive,

That's good to know.... I knew you could purchase admission through most of the Tennessee shops, but I didn't know they had 'official representation' in North Alabama and you sold admission passes....

britt , how many passes you got left

I have plenty. Last time I was there, I picked up enough to get through the winter and into spring. Unless you have more than 40-50 people, I think I have you covered. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom