Notification emails- Out of Control!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am getting notifications/updates that should be 1 x day on a very irregular basis. All was normal until Wednesday 10/17, then only a couple of the 10 or so that I normally get daily from Thurs thru Monday. Now in the last 2 days I'm getting updates that look like they should have been sent last week, like they were in limbo for a few days. Whats up?

It could be your e-mail provider. I know who it is, but won't say here, but we've had issues with them in particular. The notifications are automatic from our scheduled daily maintenance. The Subscriptions are sent daily at midnight eastern time.

There is also a "weekly digest" sent once a week on Mondays.

Sooo...I am not getting any email notifactions on threads I am posting in...is that because of my email provider as well????...also under my user cp it shows I am not subcribed to any threads at this time what's up??....:confused:

Sooo...I am not getting any email notifactions on threads I am posting in...is that because of my email provider as well????...also under my user cp it shows I am not subcribed to any threads at this time what's up??....:confused:

There are no known issues with your e-mail provider. Have you checked your "bulk e-mail" folder with them to see if e-mail from SB is being considered spam? You are set to receive instant e-mail notifications (according to your preferences)

You'd need to check your existing subscriptions on this page: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/subscription.php

What kind of notification does it show?

I went back and checked my blocked email addys after I sent the above msg...seems support@scubaboard was in that list not sure how it got there but I took it out and I just received your email notification and I noticed that I am subscribed to the threads I have posted in.....so I guess it is fixed...Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom