Notice the new subforum layout?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

archman

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I love it. It's so organized and clear. Take particular note of the forums that have a gazillion subforums inside them. Messy no more.

Thumbs up.:thumbs_up:

Glad you noticed! Look for a number of coming features from the ScubaBoard Tech Team!

My only complaint is the advertisement on the left side of the page. We need a skin that puts all ads at the top like the old layout.

I noticed the layout the other day.. looks a lot better :)

Sorry Dennis,

But the ads pay for our fun here! They keep everything free for users! We are going to keep them as out of the way as much as possible, but they are here to stay! I would also suggest that supporting our advertisers means that you also support ScubaBoard and the community it represents!

Kudos NetDoc and the rest of the SB Guru's. Great upgrades and love the Live Chat...you guys are the best!!

The ads are fine, can't I just put them at the top of the page? We had a skin that did that.

The ads are fine, can't I just put them at the top of the page? We had a skin that did that.
The future of the Classic skin is under consideration.

Thanks. You have my input.

Back
Top Bottom