Not sure where to put this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I have a couple questions that I couldn't find the answers to in the FAQ section.

1) I noticed in some profiles, there is a section about Group Membership. What is this?

2) In the listings of forums, on the left side, there is an icon, of a piece of paper, coner folded. In some cases, it has several lines, in others, the lines flash. Some are red, some are blue, soe have a little arrow pointing up. What does this all refer to?

I think that does it for now. Thanks in advance.

photohikedive:
I have a couple questions that I couldn't find the answers to in the FAQ section.

1) I noticed in some profiles, there is a section about Group Membership. What is this?

2) In the listings of forums, on the left side, there is an icon, of a piece of paper, coner folded. In some cases, it has several lines, in others, the lines flash. Some are red, some are blue, soe have a little arrow pointing up. What does this all refer to?

I think that does it for now. Thanks in advance.
Site support is a good place for quesions such as yours, so I moved it here :wink:

1) In your User CP Options is a section for group memberships. Most of the opt-in groups (like Solo Divers, Singles forum) you can simply click on to join. A few you have to wait until someone "approves" your username for admittance.

2) THere's a legend at the bottom of the page that tells what each symbol means.

Snowbear:
1) In your User CP Options is a section for group memberships. Most of the opt-in groups (like Solo Divers, Singles forum) you can simply click on to join. A few you have to wait until someone "approves" your username for admittance.
Here's the link: Group Preferences.

SOme of them will give you access to groups that are very local in nature like SoCal DIR, others are a lot of fun but not for everybody's cup of tea (Water Cooler, Barangay Pasaway etc. ). And of course, ver specific forums for special groups (Single Divers, Solo Divers etc.)

Any questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

I have a question and also don't know where to post it --and I couldn't find the FAQs. I know the stars on our profiles are related to the number of posts we have. Can you tell me the breakdown of posts per star?

Back
Top Bottom