Not sure about the new look of the badges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_B

Kimber/TekDiveGirl storyteller and memory keeper
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
<- I'm not sure what it is, maybe just not used to them, but I think I dont like the .. colors? - style ? - or something

It's probibly just me being an old fuddyduddy :wink:

Badges?! We don't need no stinkin badges man!

<- I'm not sure what it is, maybe just not used to them, but I think I dont like the .. colors? - style ? - or something

It's probibly just me being an old fuddyduddy :wink:

Probably

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: D_B
I'm not really sure I like them much either... sure, they go with the new color scheme, but they come across as a bit...wimpy?

You can turn them off- Go into your UserCP, then Permission Groups.

Join the "No Badge" group and once you've joined that you can select it as your primary display group.

The badges look "fruity" IMO but they are not something that really impacts a user's SB experience so I put it in the "not important" column.

I may try to turn mine off though since it is possible.

Too bad you can't leave everything the same but remove the Badge. You have to leave the group to lose the badge. Oh well....no biggie. I simply continue to overlook the badge.

You don't have to leave any groups- just select no badge as the primary display group.

SB-Changing.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom