Not happy....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawkenph

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

A few days ago I e-mailed DUI asking for information. And I have yet to receive any response.:shakehead: Which was very surprising. Since everything I have read said its a very good company with great customer service...
Kurt

Hi Kurt,

I am very sorry you have not received a response to your inquiries. Unfortunately, sometimes emails get caught in the SPAM filter. I am not sure if that is what happened in this case, but we try to be very diligent about checking the customer service email.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions for you. Feel free to contact me directly at DUI or send me your questions through Scubaboard. Allow me to prove to you our awesome customer serviceness :) !

My direct extension at DUI is 318 or you can email me at jessica@dui-online.com.

Thanks,
Jessica
DUI

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know after I had posted my complaint and e-mailing Jessica. I have been treated very well and all my questions have been answered. And it looks like in the near future I will be getting a DUI. I should be getting with the Local rep in the next wk or so to take a look at some suits. Thank you again. Jessica...:D

Hi,
I met up with the DUI rep today. After I told him what I was going to be doing in my diving and where mostly I will be diving at. He suggested the 30/30 Explorer (was originally looking at the TLS 350). He than showed me his 30/30 Explorer. Which I was very impressed with. He was very knowledgeable with the suits and the DUI products. The only question I have Jessica is. The liner inside the 30/30 Explorer has that material change or is it still the same?
Thank you again.
Kurt

Hi Kurt,

As of right now, the material in the 30/30 has not changed. I am glad you were able to speak with your rep and see a sample of the 30/30. Sounds like that will be the perfect fit for you! Make sure to keep us posted when you receive your new DUI.

Thank you,

Jessica
DUI

Back
Top Bottom