Not getting emails about replies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have not been getting any emails when someone replies to a thread that I have a subscription. Is there something I need to do?

You account settings seem to be OK.

Are you using a spam filter?

I don't think so - I am using a Yahoo email account. I just checked the bulk file and there wasn't any from SB there. I used to get them with no problem. Probably the last month to 6 weeks I haven't gotten any.

No other suggestions?

nauifins73:
No other suggestions?

whatever email sends the replies, you could add to your address book. This will help some if yahoo thinks it might be spam.

If the sender is in your address book, then yahoo mail won't consider it as spam.

Hopefully someone else can provide the email address that is used to send the notice of replies. I don't have it handy.

I get em ...but often they are a day (and sometimes 2) later. I've already logged back on in most cases and saw the new post.

Seems like there's a lag in sending out the thread updates ...

'Slogger

I haven't done that but will try. I used to get an email notice about a PM. I haven't gotten any for them lately either.

Thanks for the suggestions

Back
Top Bottom