not able to view all images...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian T

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
When I try to view my own pics, Firefox shows the same images on all pages...ie the 18 most recently uploaded pics are shown on all pages..even if I empty the cache...

anyone else with the same problem?

and when I go through my gallery using the 'next image' feature, I'm suddenly in the gallery of 'mrgreen', nice images I'm sure, but not really mine...?

I got into your gallery fine. All different pics on each page, changes from one page to next fine, from one pic to next fine. Maybe the problem was fixed.

It is slow tho...!

thanks for checking, Don!
But (there's always a but, huh?), I still have the problem. My setting is 18pics/page (so I have three pages of pics) and no matter whether I try to view page 2 or 3, Firefox shows the 18 last uploaded pics.
Doesn't matter if I change the # of pics/page, same thing - nor if I clear the cache inbetween pages.
Well, as long as it works for everyone else..*sigh*

Can you use other than firefox and see how that works? It would identify this as a firefox issue.

I thought we had is a section on UserCP about Firefox....?

Yeah, I'll check though I really don't want to use anything else..(c8
It worked fine before...

And now, it works - - if I view 9pics/page and scroll through my one album backwards ie start at the last page and work my way forward....go figure...

It worked fine before...

And now, it works - - if I view 9pics/page and scroll through my one album backwards ie start at the last page and work my way forward....go figure...

Ian T:
It worked fine before...

Oh I'm sure you'll be able to continue using it. They just need to know where the problem is to focus the fix. :)

I'm having this same problem with Internet Explorer, on home and work computers. So I would say it's not a FireFox problem but a way the server is acting.

Back
Top Bottom