Not a Dive Op Review - Just Favorite Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmarks

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
From another thread that will go unnamed:
I see a 6' x 3' x 10' deep grave waiting for this tread. Someone out there must have a new topic to start a new thread and let this one rest in peace.

I agree. So lets start it here. Add one photo. Just one. Make it your favorite picture you have taken in Cozumel, underwater or topside. I know picking one photo of the thousands some of us have is a pretty tall order, but let's give it a go.

Please don't let this devolve into anything except pretty things to look at it. :letsparty:

21955831515_767237660c_k.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_2569v5.jpg
My 1 and only Dolphin sighting (while diving). Taken on the north end minutes before the dive was about to end. I woke my camera up when I saw a fin running along the other side of a ridge but I expected to see a shark. The moment it saw me it turned 90 degrees & was gone quickly.

25acWTN

View attachment 450575 My 1 and only Dolphin sighting (while diving). Taken on the north end minutes before the dive was about to end. I woke my camera up when I saw a fin running along the other side of a ridge but I expected to see a shark. The moment it saw me it turned 90 degrees & was gone quickly.

25acWTN
Holy crap! A dolphin?! Thread closed, you win. :)
(Thread's not really closed, please keep adding pictures!)

Last edited:
Both beautiful photos! Man i'd love to see a dolphin while diving. That's amazing. I saw a penguin while snorkeling once (Galapagos, not Cozumel)- a photo of that would have been a miracle, they look like little bullets flying by.

I don't dive with a camera, so I stole one of @kmarks photos. I have a knack for picking photos of his that are "not good", so don't judge him on this one. But it makes me happy.

Attachments

• Turtle2.JPG
    Turtle2.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 91
+1 like to @deepsea21 for being the reason this thread exists, -1 like for breaking the rules. It's a wash. (maybe it's ok since you obviously didn't take the picture you're in)

C7FBE359-5731-4E60-A9B0-CB84B2DA0C6A.jpeg

another eagle ray.........

Back
Top Bottom