Northern Idaho teen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello!!!! I am turning 16 this April, and am taking my scuba courses this summer with my best friend, :D I would love to hear some of your guy's experiences so I know what to look forward too, please post back :D:D:D I hope to make some friends in the process, since I am new at the cyber world as well, so far so well!!!

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome to diving! You are in a great place for it! There is endless diving in our area. We dive CDA Lake (hundreds of old wrecks and cool junk) Pend Oreille Lake, and just about everything else in the area. I am always looking for dive buddies. What is your cert level? Let me know if you ever want to go out. We dive year around minus the spring b/c of vis. A great website for diving in our area is "Inland Northwest Divers" on facebook. Go to www.facebook.com and search for "inland northwest divers". Great info and great pictures! Many of us use this page to schedule group dives in the area.

Jared McFarland

---------- Post added March 11th, 2013 at 10:21 PM ----------

Hello! Welcome to diving! You are in a great place for it! There is endless diving in our area. We dive CDA Lake (hundreds of old wrecks and cool junk) Pend Oreille Lake, and just about everything else in the area. I am always looking for dive buddies. What is your cert level? Let me know if you ever want to go out. We dive year around minus the spring b/c of vis. A great website for diving in our area is "Inland Northwest Divers" on facebook. Go to www.facebook.com and search for "inland northwest divers". Great info and great pictures! Many of us use this page to schedule group dives in the area.

Jared McFarland

.....Nevermind about the cert level! I see you are getting certified this summer. Why wait until summer?? The diving is great right now!

Thank you for replying mcfarland. :) my main reason for taking it this summer is solely money, I'm just short on the cash, and can't go back to work until school is out to pay for it (I think it'll be more worth it to say I paid for It myself:D). Thank you for replying, and i will definitely look into the link you sent me.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom