North Texas... this week ?? Nov. 23rd or 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm Looking to go to Broken Bow, Lake Murray or Lake Texoma Friday or Saturday.
'Probably go by myself but I'm not opposed to having a buddy.
Hit me back if you are interested.

I'm Looking to go to Broken Bow, Lake Murray or Lake Texoma Friday or Saturday.
'Probably go by myself but I'm not opposed to having a buddy.
Hit me back if you are interested.

Frank, we will be at Murray on Sat...but doing boring stuff like training for our upcoming Fundies class. Nevertheless, if you are up there, we will stop by and say hello and share a few stories, perhaps a little food, etc. We haven't discussed whether or not we will be cooking or just doing sandwiches, but you are more than welcome to join in on any conversation. Ask Bill (Guba), we are pretty good folk!

Safe dives,

Cyp

Frank, we will be at Murray on Sat...but doing boring stuff like training for our upcoming Fundies class. Nevertheless, if you are up there, we will stop by and say hello and share a few stories, perhaps a little food, etc. We haven't discussed whether or not we will be cooking or just doing sandwiches, but you are more than welcome to join in on any conversation. Ask Bill (Guba), we are pretty good folk!

Safe dives,

Cyp

"Richerso" and I will be up there Saturday. We're meeting at the Amish Bath House at Marietta Landing at 11:00. I'm in white Tacoma.

"Richerso" and I will be up there Saturday. We're meeting at the Amish Bath House at Marietta Landing at 11:00. I'm in white Tacoma.

We will be up there are 8 or so, down on the West end by the cove. We might be leaving around lunch after a couple of dives to go hit the good Mexican food joint in Marietta. Regardless, drop by and say hi if you see us! :)

Safe dives tomorrow.

We will be up there are 8 or so, down on the West end by the cove. We might be leaving around lunch after a couple of dives to go hit the good Mexican food joint in Marietta. Regardless, drop by and say hi if you see us! :)

Safe dives tomorrow.

I'll look for Ya.
La Rosa's there on the corner ..... tasty

I'll look for Ya.
La Rosa's there on the corner ..... tasty

Yes sir, that is the one....and the prices are hard to beat.

Yup, I'll vouch for 'em...Good folks, indeed! And one of these days, I'm going to spring for a drysuit so I can take up some of these winter invitations. Until then, y'all have a great time and enjoy La Rosa's. Great food! Take care and have fun.
Bill

Yup, I'll vouch for 'em...Good folks, indeed! And one of these days, I'm going to spring for a drysuit so I can take up some of these winter invitations. Until then, y'all have a great time and enjoy La Rosa's. Great food! Take care and have fun.
Bill

Hummmmm.......I have an older dry suit that I'l loan you for a dive or three if you are interested. No excuses now, sir! :)

I'd get a dry suit but you know... I have my image to think about.
I can only imagine what would people say !:confused:

I would come....but with family an jobs.....we could only meet for the holiday Sat at 1:15pm---sorry......plus GreatGrandPa who is 89 wants badly to see for the second time his 7 month old Grandchild!!! You folks be safe and enjoy. Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom