North Pole Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beatiful.... who should I sell my soul to to get the opportunity to dive there? :wink:

Beatiful.... who should I sell my soul to to get the opportunity to dive there? :wink:
You can keep your soul, but you'll need to part with about $25K. Here's a link to a company that puts such trips together. I got to go for free in return for running small boat and diving operations for a similar (now defunct) firm, they do come and go ... watch your deposits.:D

Last edited:
You can keep your soul, but you'll need to part with about $25K. Here's a link to a company that puts such trips together. I got to go for free in return for running small boat and diving operations for a similar (now defunct) firm, they do come and go ... watch your deposits.:D

I think you forgot the link... although I guess a bit of googling would let me find them.

[Edit] Not that I can spare that kind of money for a dive trip....

Very cool, I love the seal that came to visit in the hole.

Thanks for sharing

Great thread. Beautiful pictures.

What regs did you use? How much extra weight for all that extra undergarments?

Thanks for the fun pictures.

What regs did you use? How much extra weight for all that extra undergarments?

We were using light weight surface supply, and AGA Divator Mk II.

As for the extra weight, those of us who were in the White's Mk III, i think they were wearing at least 40 lbs. As for those of us wearing the Weazles, about 28-32 lbs, plus ankle wieghts.

Back
Top Bottom