North Carolina trip over Labor Day weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CathyN

Reaction score
I have a few spots left on our charter with Discovery Diving over Labor Day weekend for anyone who would like to come join us for some wonderful diving. We will be driving down to Beaufort, NC on Friday Sept 3 and diving on Saturday and Sunday, and there is space available for Monday as well. Diving is $85 per diver per day, for a two tank dive. No gear is included - divers must supply their own tanks, weights, equipment, etc - but rentals are available at Discovery Diving. We have chartered the entire boat (18 spots), and have a real nice group signed up! Lodging can be arranged through Holiday Inn Express or the hotel of your choice - hotel bills will be payed to the hotel directly by each person at checkout. If you'd like to join us, let me know asap. I will need to have payment for the diving by June 30th, so let me know if you'd like to join us.

Back
Top Bottom