Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andre2525

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello,

I've been enjoying newly learned technical diving in Egypt (Hurghada, Dahab), can't recommend those places enough.
Local dive centers and instructors are just excellent, but I feel I've been overpaying (150 + USD a day for the first technical courses before Trimix, diving of course only once a day)
Looking forward to Trimix, and rightfully worried of the costs, I've tried to figure out... simply what's the average rate for diving in Egypt (guiding/instruction + equipment rental + gas) and was suprised not to find any clear info on the subject on the web. Also, all the very satisfied divers I've met in Egypt were almost confused as to what exactly they pay for (tec) diving services
I might have missed some ressource on the web, but I think it would be great to be able somehow to compare cost of diving in the world in one place...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom