NorCal dive buddies wanted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christian Briggs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello NorCal community!
I recently got my OW certification and am looking for dive buddies in the NorCal region. Because of COVID, I float between Monterey and Sacramento. I am pretty open to diving anywhere in the NorCal region. I am headed to Hawaii on 2/19 (wohoo! time to dive!) but am open to diving before leaving or once I get back in mid-March. I am also looking into joining the Monterey Bay Sea Otters, Aqua Tutus, and/or Dolphin Divers of Sacramento. If you have any other club suggestions, I am all ears. I'm glad to finally be certified and apart of the board! Let me know if you have any interest in diving. Otherwise, I look forward to interacting with you all on the board.

I think most of the dive shops have clubs. The clubs at Aquarius and Bamboo Reef have 2-8 dives per month right now.

Congrats on your cert! Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom