noob to the board from Florida...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OneRestlessNative

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, my name is Jason and I'm an aquaholic........Addicted to the ocean from early childhood and fortunate enough to be born and live in the state of Florida. Currently PADI OW, soon to be AOW. Looking forward to learning and exploring more.

Welcome fellow native Floridian!

Where do you like to dive?

Ken

Most of my experience is here out of Sebastian, have done quite a few beach dives down through Vero and into the Northern Jupiter area. Have done a couple drift dives in West Palm and we usually do a family trip to Marathon, Keys for the opening of lobster season. I haven't really been diving much in the past few years since my Dad was my dive buddy and is getting up there in age and mostly just fishes now. None of my other friends are really into diving so my gear has gotten dusty. I really miss it and want to get back into it so I'm thinking about going and taking my adanced to get some more time in the water and some more experience and stuff.

Hey Jason, welcome! West Palm is a great place to be for diving! I'm sure you won't have any problem finding lots of diving friends here.

Enjoy, and dive safe!
Shirley

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom