Non weight leg strengthening exercises suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Thought I would as fellow divers this. I want to do leg stringing exercises without using gym equipment. Stuff I can do in my living room while winding down.

Any inputs much appreciated.

Thought I would as fellow divers this. I want to do leg stringing exercises without using gym equipment. Stuff I can do in my living room while winding down.

Any inputs much appreciated.

Squats wear your tank.

Finally a use for those AL 80's I never should have bought.

They are good for something after all! When they get easy fill'em with water. :)

Scooby can help. Poke around on his site for good exercises you can do in your apartment with minimal equipment. I like the one with a chair a skateboard and some simple hand weights. There are some with even less equipment.
Squat Myths - Scooby's Home Workouts

Step ups
Lunges
Squats
Standing calf raises

add a backpack full of stuff or hold heavy things.

looking for stuff to do while mini-me is upstairs sleeping and I can't leave the house. I love swimming but I have to leave and pools around here are very expensive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom