Suggestion Non-Geographic Clubs???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
SunMari

SunMari

Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm relatively new around here and while looking around at the clubs I was wondering if we could try to add some new ones? The non-geographic clubs only have 2 clubs in there: for singles and the military. How about maybe creating clubs for specific age groups? Let me know if this may be a good idea. :06: :wink:

We create clubs based on volume, so far there hasn't been any age group or other group which has a good deal of volume which wants a club. Does that sound reasonable?

Sounds reasonable. Just wondering about other types of dive related clubs that could be divided non-geographically... more options. I love this board, I think it's pretty cool!

Tech Admin:
We create clubs based on volume, so far there hasn't been any age group or other group which has a good deal of volume which wants a club. Does that sound reasonable?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom