Closed: Nomad XT and weight plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyborg Pirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Only 6 dives on this rig. I bought the Dive rite Nomad XT sidemount rig and weight plate for sidemount and cave diving. This is a really nice rig and easy to use. However I have decided to go the rebreather route now and I just am not going to get the use out of this rig. So it’s for sale. Again only 6 dives on it. As close to brand new as you can get. This is XL size. The BC was 799.00 and the weight plate 99.00. Selling both for 500.00 plus shipping.

I'm tempted. Get me a quote with shipping to NJ. I'll PM you my zip.

7BA43C4A-9C5E-4F15-910E-1613FA2AA447.jpeg 18B62D60-F671-4754-9B67-F11DC5C255A9.jpeg 1E6C593C-CBB0-40B4-A758-2ECBF13A610A.jpeg 500.00 includes shipping to continental US.

Only 6 dives on this rig. I bought the Dive rite Nomad XT sidemount rig and weight plate for sidemount and cave diving. This is a really nice rig and easy to use. However I have decided to go the rebreather route now and I just am not going to get the use out of this rig. So it’s for sale. Again only 6 dives on it. As close to brand new as you can get. This is XL size. The BC was 799.00 and the weight plate 99.00. Selling both for 500.00 plus shipping.
I am about ready to but the Dive Rite XT in xxl (I am 6'3 260, diving Calif with HP 100 single). I don't need the plate or Wing. If you don't get offers, I may be interested in harness only XL

Bump. Still for sale. Selling as entire rig not as separate pieces.

400.00 firm.

Back
Top Bottom