Nocturnal Lights LED??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone have any experience with the new Nocturnal Lights LED light?

We're looking for a better light for my husband and like the features of LED lights. We don't night dive, but want a light that can not only illuminate the nooks and crannies, but also the interior of wrecks since we're planning a trip to Truk Lagoon in a couple of years.

No experience with the LED but all of their products are well constructed, rugged and Tim stands behind each and everyone of their products. I have their tl50 extreme cannister and I love it. All of their lighte are aircraft aluminum. Not plastic. not that there is anything wrong with plastic but for what they are I like the fact it has a metal body. I'd like to get a nocturnal LED for backup but too many irons in the fire on my BPW and doubles. Otherwise there'd be one in my bag! BTW have you looked at an sl50. rechargeable and you can vary the wattage and light temperature with bulbs that cost around 4 bucks at home depot! I've got 20w, 35w, and 50w for my extreme. comes in real handy.

Hi Sorry I need to get Scubaboard to send me email notifications. Our LED lights are one of the best sellers that we have right now. If you have any questions please let me know.

<LOL> Thanks for your reply Tim. Better late than never...but I already bought one!! We're looking forward to giving it a whirl next month in Hawaii, and I'll post a report when we return.

One thing's sure, when it arrived we were blown away by the construction, quality, and toughness of the light.

Back
Top Bottom