No Response to Support Ticket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon-

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Following the advice on here, visited the Mares support site, opened the ticket and ...................

Ticket has been open a week and not a dickie bird from Mares.

Let's see how long I actually have to wait for a response

Wow. That's not been my experience. If I opened a ticket I always got a first response pretty promptly.

Wow. That's not been my experience. If I opened a ticket I always got a first response pretty promptly.

+1

I recently submitted two tickets, one Aug 17, one Aug 18. First response acknowledging both was Aug 19. Final response indicating bugs resolved and in for next release was Aug 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was submitted on Aug 18, and nothing as yet

My tickets had the North America region selected. Not sue why they do that, but perhaps it routes the email/notice to different offices/ staff. I suspect they all end up in Italy for the fix, particularly software issues.

Send again and select NA as they seem to have better response?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

think I have one still unanswered from 2+ years ago... follow your training, "don't hold your breath".....

gave up on Mares and their products....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom