For Sale No More Cave Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick404402

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After quite a few years and almost 500 cave dives I am calling it quits with cave diving. Have a lot of gear to get rid of, all of which were maintained, only saw fresh water and kept in my dive room in my house. I am not going to post everything at once, still have plenty of back mount gear, a rarely used DR LTZ sidemount harness, backup lights and reels...just to name a few. Here is what I have today:

Underwater Light Dude 26W Light: Had complete upgrade in November, 2018 by Bobby. Everything is new except for light head and it was completely serviced. $1,000

DUI TLS 350 Size Medium: ~30 dives, Light Monkey Unbalanced Pee Valve, two pockets, zip seals with a new spare set of writs seals, turbo soles, I am 177 lbs, 5'9", size 10 and I wore two pair of thick socks, and I had some room throughout the suit, some extra wide band Rochester catheters. $1,200

Scubapro MK25 EVO/G260 O2 Regulator: Purchased December 2017 (not far from needing service). $400

Scubapro MK25/G260 (2ea): Purchased June 2016, serviced by me November 2017 (yes, I am a certified technician). $900

Scubapro Climasphere Undergarment Size XL:I am 177 lbs, 5'9", seems like they missed the mark on sizing with this one, no way I wear an XL. $100

I live in Jax if you want to pick up locally or I can deliver to cave country. Will ship within the U.S. as well.

j6hPGzO8TfCystPf0kHP2Q.jpg k%NRZxYBQW2An7tXSEFaWQ.jpg UtIEg4DfQ5unyxooCy2+5Q.jpg Kn775+yuSV+JpswF3MEjVg.jpg

The Mk25/G260 are $900 for 2 stages or 4 stages?

Why does the Mk25 cost more than a Mk25 EVO/G260?

The $900 is a complete set for back mount, two first and two second stages. I also have and SPG and hose (not shown) to go with it.

The MK25/G260 EVO has only been used for 100% O2 and is completely O2 cleaned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom