Closed [NO LONGER NEED] Suunto Cobra console side QD adapter

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It’s probably a long shot, but if anyone has a console side QD adapter for Cobra (preferably with o-ring) that they are looking to part with, hit me up.

I’m looking to upgrade a non-QD cobra to QD, and I have everything else - a Cobra with a regular connection, and a hose with a hose-side QD plug. So looking to acquire just a circled part.

Attachments

• A6452DEC-7787-44DA-B5F2-544B2C3157E3.jpeg
    A6452DEC-7787-44DA-B5F2-544B2C3157E3.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 96
You've probably seen this on eBay already but if not: SUUNTO QD Replacement Hose End, Quick Replease for Scuba Diving Computer 45235905072 | eBay

Finding just the console side will be tough. I have a spare in case I ever lose my Shearwater transmitter (now Suunto QD'd) since all of my regsets have a QD.

Thank you. Yes, I have seen it. It is unreasonably expensive - $82+ with shipping. For $88.95 I could buy it new from Divers Direct.

Similar pieces for other brands, like Scubapro, are available for $25-$30 new. So I'm hoping that if anyone has a used one to sell, it will be even less. But you are right, it will be hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom