For Sale No longer diving, used equipment for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
000_0191.JPG 000_0194.JPG 000_0191.JPG 000_0194.JPG I have 3 Dacor BC's, all hold air and are in good condition. A Large Dacor Talon, Dacor Med/Lge Nautica, and one small Dacor BC. All are priced at $100 each. Parts are still available for Dacor BC's if ever needed.

Two regulators: $100 each. One Dacor with pressure and depth gauge; one Sherwood Brut regulator with Sea View pressure gauge. Both regulators have been checked out on an annual basis before dive season.

Three aluminum 80 cubic foot/3000 psi tanks with valves, all are still within hydro. $60.00 each.
One aluminum pony bottle $30.00

One Body Glove Men's Large 3/8" full wetsuit in good shape. $ 40.00.
One Ladies medium 3/8" wet suit. $25.00

One pair men's med/large "booties" (fits size 11 shoe size) $20.00

Sea Hornet 48 spear gun with shaft and spear tip. $120.00
Voit 42" spear gun with shaft and spear tip. $100.00.

I hope to sell these items to someone locally or in Florida, but if necessary, I will pay half of the shipping costs for any out of state purchase. Items can be purchased separately or as a total package for $1,000.00.

Pictures of some of the items are attached.
000_0191.JPG
000_0194.JPG

A quick note that might help you sell this - that looks like it might be a Dacor Eagle, or some other one of the Dacor models made by Mares after they bought Dacor. There is a significant difference between Italian made items and US made items. I can get Mares parts kits to service, but there is no such thing any more as an OEM service kit for US Dacor. Be more specific, include better photos.

I know this is a little old but are these tanks still for sale?

Back
Top Bottom