No attachments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do I get rid of the ones I've got? The system says I have something like 10 Meg of attachments in prior threads ... and that's the limit.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

They are off again. Sorry. We are on the back up server while they figure out the primary server.

No worries ... I'm hanging ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
How do I get rid of the ones I've got? The system says I have something like 10 Meg of attachments in prior threads ... and that's the limit.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yes...me too...the system tells me: "You are currently using 50.0 KB to store 1 uploaded attachments." I cannot seem to be able to erase these alleged attachments and cannot download any more. Please advise.

Thank you.

Problem continues today 7th July, I just tried to start a thread with an attachment and it tells me that my limit is 0. Since I already have 2.36MB of attachments I'm over my limit by this value.

NetDoc:
Hey... try it now. :D
still failing
I tried uploading pdfs & jpgs from my home computer but no luck.
I'll try from my work computer tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom