No ads as per browser option not only per user

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fsardone

Solo Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Only about %10 of our supporting members turn off ads. I certainly don't.

Hello there,
I recently did go red and I also like seeing ads.
Fact is I am often readin on the train and through mobile newtwork were connectivity is kind of marginal. So turning off ads speeds up site considerably.
Unfortunatey appears to be a per user rather than per browser option.
Is there any way to say ... set a cookie no ads on this browser for supporting memebers rather than have a this user no ads option?

Thanks

Fabio

Is there any way to say ... set a cookie no ads on this browser for supporting memebers rather than have a this user no ads option
Not that I know of but there is a work-around - Maybe. See if this works on your phone. I don't phone browse so don't know if it will.

Hover over your avatar in the top toolbar - from the dropdown menu - selectPrefeences.

At the very bottom of the screen there's a checkbox for Block Ads.

Thanks all,
my option for blocking ads works but it does for all browsers. Im am trying to display ads everywhere but my phone. I will give it a try with the ad blocker.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom