Nitrox diving in Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wirelessboy

Reaction score
I am going to PV at the end of the June and I am looking for a reliable dive outfit that offers Nitrox. So far I have only found two, PV Scuba & Vallartech & wanted to findout if anyone has dived with these companies and what they think. Thanks for your help!:D

I dive with Twin Dolphins usually and pick up tanks at Vallartech but the people at Vallartech are very professional. I took my Nitrox classes from them and have done a lot of diving with them.

The fills at Vallartech are legitimate and they are a very professional company. I also dive with Twin Dolphins and when I worked there we got tanks for customers from Vallartech. You have to let them know about two days in advance that you want tanks etc. I personally could not recommend anywhere else to get air. If I can help in any way let me know I will be down there in two weeks for a bit and cant wait.

Thanks a lot for the info. I just spoke to Vallartech and they sound great. They also dive with Twin Dolphins when they don't have enough customers to go out themselves.

Thanks for all of the advice. I just came back from the trip, although the vis wasn't great, there are still some great dives to be had. Vallartech were the most professional dive shop and also cater to technical divers, Adolpho runs the place and provided excellent service though I don't think they have their own boats, they use Twin Dolphins & Pacific. I also dived with Pacific and Twin Dolphins. Pacific seems to cater for divers only whereas with Twin Dolphins you may find yourself on a scuba and snorkelling trip which limits the dive sites you will go to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom