Nitrox benefits for Cozumel diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If PADI told you Vicks Vaporub would give you more bottom time, if you rub it on your tank, but you need a special cert.
.......................$$$$$$$$:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I too have been trying to understand your posts, and I get that you are trying to insert some humor, and appreciate that. But just don't get the jokes.

Are you suggesting the increased bottom time is just a hoax by PADI to sell nitrox certification cards? I have nitrox certifications from 3 different agencies, and they all agree with extending bottom time.

If PADI told you Vicks Vaporub would give you more bottom time, if you rub it on your tank, but you need a special cert.
.......................$$$$$$$$:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

actually they said that if you shove a big blob of vicks up your nose you can skip the tank and regulator

when did the diving world end at PADI?...i sure hope you heard of the other agencies around

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom