Nitrox analyzers - Top pick?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flycaster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
What brand and model analyzers are you using and why are you happy / unhappy with your selection?
I have been looking at the Nuvair quick stick

I have a Nuvair Trimix Pro and Cootwo. Falling a bit out of favor with the Cootwo due to terrible customer support horror stories, but it's still working fine for me and is nice because it is small.

I'm hoping that Divesoft comes out with a new trimix analyzer with a CO sensor in it which would be ideal and in that case I'll be selling the other two and purchasing that

Last edited:
Analox O2Eii and the Ratio Computers "Oxygen analyser for iX3M". The Ratio analyzer is great since it calibrates itself automatically and is very small.

Tbone's post is an exact copy of what I would have posted. Same models, same opinions and same wish list.

As I mentioned in the other post I do not have one as of yet but after operating the Nuvair quick stick for a week on the liveaboard and hearing the comments of the crew in regard to how well they have held up I believe that is the direction I am going to go when I purchase one over the next couple of months.

Divesoft

I have the Palm O2 and have used it with great success. I have picked up several for friends over the past few years when I go to DEMA as they have them there at a nice discount.

Palm Oxygen Analyzer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom