Niterider dive lghts out of business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do you know this? I am interested in getting a light but obviously would not if there will no longer be support.

Guy

Not totally surprised by this. They seem to have been phasing out the dive light side of their business for a while. Wonder if they are still in the bike light end?

Do you know if there will be an alternate source for bulbs, especially the HID ones? I found they had great customer service, but did have problems with the equipment itself (HID video lights).

I did not realise they had gone until today when I emailed them since my video lights died at the weekend. I need a new cable since mine corroded away at the joint where the cable to the light joins the 'Y' connector. Does anyone know where I could get a cable? Anyone have an old nite rider light sitting about they no longer use and they want to sell the cable etc? Mine are the old none HID 20w video lights and I loved them.

I had several problems with my NiteRider video lights (20 W HID) including more than one badly corroded cable connector and Y-splitter. However, NiteRider customer support was always good. I believe they are still in the bike light end of the business.

Back
Top Bottom