Nitek Duo Wrist Mount with docking station and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iazzettafm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Contact me at majorfran@msn.com if you are interested in any or all of the gear I have to sell (2 Transpac II harnesses, a Nitek Duo wrist mount computer, a RG3000 Dive Rite regulator/ integrated octo with analogue SPG [DIN with Yoke adaptor included]) I have prices in mind (I'm thinking about half current retail on all items, and I am using this local dive shop as my baseline: Southern Exposure Diving :: Your Source For Technical Diving Equipment, but make an offer and I'm willing to negotiate (excluding shipping).

Also have Halcyon Eclipse BCD with weighted single tank adapter, and weight and trim pockets, with spare air harness (for dry suit gas or spare air) and sure grip straps. Total package currently retails over $800. Asking for $500 plus shipping.

Why am I selling a rig and equipment I only used less than ten times? Simple: I divorced the wanna be techie, realized it never was a dream of my own, and I miss my jacket style BCD with console computer.

See pics of all the gear I have for sale, and starting point prices, and the below link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=61145&id=1476882669&l=5697765b02

Frankly, I think you're making a mistake - keep the tech gear and sell the jacket BC and console.

Thank you for your opinion! To each their own I say... and maybe someone can get gear they really want at a deep discount from me! Win-win... everyone's happy :D

I don't have access to facebook right now. How much would you want for the computer?

Thank you for your opinion! To each their own I say... and maybe someone can get gear they really want at a deep discount from me! Win-win... everyone's happy :D

One last thought - you can do recreational diving just as well with tech gear as with a jacket BCD, console, etc., and it will serve you well as you progress to more demanding diving, but ... since you're mind is made up, how much for each of the computer download kit, the STA, and the SPG?

I would PM you or email etc., but the board won't allow PM's to you and I have a problem with my computer right now.

Empress and Tanked:

Starting point for negotiations: I'm asking for roughly half of current retail for all items, excluding shipping. Shipping costs to be borne by buyer, and I have a PayPal account I will provide if you want to buy.

I am using this local dive shop as my baseline for retail pricing (this was the bricks and mortar store all gear was purchased from under a year ago: Southern Exposure Diving :: Your Source For Technical Diving Equipment )

Nitek Duo computer (wrist mount plus the bungee wrist): Retail $445, asking $200
Docking station and software: Retail $200, asking $100
Dive Rite RG3000 Regulator/ octo with all accessories (DIN to Yoke converter, cold water kit, and analogue SPG): Retail $460, asking $230. And I'll throw in the Dive Rite regulator bag.
Halcyon Eclipse BCD with all accessories: Asking $500
Transpac II harnesses: Retail $400, asking $200 each.

All gear was purchased in mid summer 2009, and all gear has 10 dives or less on it.

Willing to negotiate on all prices, excluding shipping (will not entertain offers that include a shipping cost to seller). E-mail is majorfran@msn.com

Attachments

• PICT0464.jpg
    PICT0464.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT0456.jpg
    PICT0456.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 36
  • PICT0460.jpg
    PICT0460.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 43
  • PICT0458.jpg
    PICT0458.jpg