Ningaloo Reef - some recent faces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello, All! It's been a very long time since I've really been around here at fabulous ScubaBoard but I'm hoping that is all changed so I can once again be an active member of this community :)

Haven't done much diving in the past 12-18 months due to work commitments and then quite a bit of travel away from the ocean. I'm hopeful that 2012 will provide me lots of catch up time under the sea! I've been able to do a few dives so far this year and I broke out the trusty 60mm macro after over a year's diving away from it. I also just acquired a little GoPro Hero2 setup that I've been playing with so didn't actually spend much time taking photos on these dives, but had a great time anyway.

Whew, long-winded! Here's a few happy snappies to get me back in the swing of things :D

Green turtle
JAN12_307kja.jpg

Hawkfish
FEB12_130kja.jpg

Hermitcrab
JAN12_305kja.jpg

Lizardfish
JAN12_308kja.jpg

Damsel on velvet
FEB12_127kja.jpg

Clown in black & white
FEB12_129.jpg

Welcome back. Wondered what had happened. You (and your pics) have been missed.

Glad you (and your photo's) have returned! So that's what their faces look like? I have plenty of photos of the other end. :D

Oh, glad to see you back, Kristin!

That picture of the little blue guy is fabulous. And I am eagerly looking forward to more . . .

Great pics as always, Blue damsel on velvet is great, as is clown on B&W.
Looking forward to loads more.

Great pics. Nice to see you're able to balance family time with picture time.

Thanks for the warm welcome back! I love seeing the familiar faces :) And very nice to see a couple of new (to me!) names, too!

@Larry - your comment made me giggle! "Balance" is one thing I haven't had in a very long time but it's on the list for 2012 :D I did a depressingly low number of dives over the past 18 months so I'm very out of it when it comes to my uw photography - hopefully it won't take too long to get back in the groove.

@smellz -
...and I broke out the trusty 60mm macro
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom