Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth, Western Australia - random dates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Have had a little time this past week to hit some of the dives I hadn't quite gotten around to dealing with yet. Enjoy - comments appreciated :)

NOV11_135kja.jpg

NOV11_133kja.jpg

NOV11_132kja.jpg

NOV11_112kja.jpg

NOV11_104kja.jpg

NOV11_137kja.jpg

love the crinoid shots...of course, all are nice but, for some strange reason, i like crinoids and corals.

Nice! I love the first and last-the color and texture. The porcelain crab looks like some alien spaceship coming in for a landing. Cool.

Thanks, all!

@chile - it's interesting because neither of those shots made my first round cull but when I went back to the folder, I just liked them.
@Larry - yeah, I was waiting for a friend to finish up with another subject so decided to play with my light and stuff on this guy with a black white idea in my head. I'm not sure I got it, but I do think it's at least a moderately interesting take on these guys.

gonna be trying out some macro with my XZ-1 today....hopefully, i get some nice crinoid shots like these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom